Featuring a capacitive touch interface to power the speaker on and off and a fuel-gauge LED array that shows power, battery and volume, the VG3 provides ultimate ease of use for consumers and marks an unprecedented feature set for a weatherproof outdoor Bluetooth speaker.
The VG3 is designed with two 1.5” full-range drivers and a long-throw, 3” down-firing woofer for rich, full reaching sound. With 15 hours of playback the VG3 keeps the music rocking from day to night. Take this portable speaker with you as you head to the beach, a neighborhood barbecue or a weekend away for full sound around the clock.
The VG3 takes Soundcast's premium VGX technology and packs it into an 11-inch speaker. Its Class D subwoofers provide sound that's robust enough for luxury home systems while still agile enough for on-the-go setups.
- One 3" long-throw woofer in a downward-firing configuration with high efficiency BL ferrite motor design for increased battery life and high-performance IMPP cone with butyl rubber surround
- Two 1.5" full-range drivers in a transverse-firing 360° array with high SPL Neodymium motor design, aluminum cones and butyl rubber surrounds
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 technology with 8 memory slots
- Qualcomm True Wireless Stereo (TWS) circuitry
- Bluetooth hi-def AAC & aptX codecs
- Proprietary 24-bit DSP
- Backlit multi-modal capacitive touch keypad
- Play/Pause for Bluetooth sources
- Volume control via tap or capacitive touch-wheel
- Power, mute, Bluetooth & TWS buttons
- Fuel-gauge LED array shows power, battery & volume
- Bi-Amp - 20W + 10 RMS, Class-D
- Bluetooth Hi-def AAC & aptX codecs
- Aux input 1/8" (3.5mm mini jack)
- AC/DC power input
- USB charging output
- Rechargeable internal battery with USB power supply
- Play audio via battery or while plugged into USB power
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Diameter: 89mm | Height 254mm
- Unit weight: 1.6kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.